Can't reactive Teams account, which means you can't contact support. :-/

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi there,

#1 If you aren't able to login, you aren't able to get support to help you login. Dumb! I had to create a new account just to get some help.

#2 I have an inactive teams account. When I try to login it takes me immediately to the checkout screen for the subscription. I fill out the payment and billing details, and when I try to complete the order I get an error "your billing email is not in a valid format." There isn't an email field on the checkout page, and I cannot do anything else because as soon as I login that's the page I'm direct to. Help!

# 3 Maybe this is a sign?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
18 hours ago, saper said:

Hello, I have a similar problem, did you manage to solve it?

On 10/4/2023 at 8:15 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Support is via the web - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - use the issue type "Account"   You'd need to quote the login details for your original account.  No clue what page you're looking at,  or why your posts are not in the correct format.  

We got the same issue, can't access our data, no response from Evernote Support... when we try to pay online: "Your billing email is not in a valid format"
I have been using Evernote since 2011. How do we contact them? or at the very least, get access to our data?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Support doesn't answer me either. A week after applying through the form, I received a letter. "The department is being restructured... blablabla"

On January 23, I responded to the letter, and to this day I have not received any answer regarding the substance of the problem. My data remains locked.

Help me solve the problem. I can't make a payment.

Yes, I have been a business account subscriber for more than three years. The corporate card was expired and the manager responsible for payment forgot to change it in the account settings. When trying to pay, the error "your billing email is not in a valid format."

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  The fact you had the standard pro-forma response to your support request means that you have a ticket - was there a reference number in the response email?  If not,  see if you can check your request status here:  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/

If you can quote a ticket number I can flag it for a Forum Admin which may get you some attention - the company was quite bogged down before the holidays,  but there are signs they're coming out of it...

• Level 5*
59 minutes ago, saper said:

Sorry, no ticket number

No problem - I flagged your post anyway.  You should get a reply soon,  whether or not Evernote are reacting to your original message or this thread.

Hello. There was no answer in the letter. I continue to wait. I'm ready to sign up for a new teams account, but I need to get a backup copy so as not to lose data. How long should I wait?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, saper said:

My email to which the team account was registered i

Hi.  I'd recommend that you remove your email address - this is a public forum.  I'll flag the issue again - using your address - which may help the Support team identify your request.  If you can find any references or ticket numbers in your contacts with Evernote please post them here...

5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

If you can find any references or ticket numbers in your contacts with Evernote please post them here...

I mentioned above that ticket numbers are missing. No feedback. Thank you for passing on my email to support. I'll be waiting.

• Like 1