money paid via google play but subscription not updating

• Evernote Expert

Payments via Google Play seem to take longer to register  with the Evernote login stuff.  For sure the service outage today will not have helped.  If you have problems you should raise this with Google Play who are handling your subscription.

• Evernote Expert

A typical response time is four days.

I've no experience of how long it takes for a subscription paid with Google to reach Evernote. I would imagine of the order of one day. All you can do is follow up the support ticket. Or tell Google you are unhappy and ask for your money back.

• 3 months later...

Don't worry , just mail to evernote and they will revert back in 24 hours , and you will get your money in 3-4 days. 

Problem is that your money hasn't reached to the desired account . Soon you will receive a mail from your bank regarding the same. Don't worry. 

Just mail to evernote. They have a website where you can raise a ticket.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, karankamble said:

Same thing happened with me. Is there any solution to this?

48 minutes ago, utkarsh mishra said:

Don't worry , just mail to evernote and they will revert back in 24 hours , and you will get your money in 3-4 days. 

We've just gone through a holiday and end-of-year period when Support were already very busy and rather slow.  They will respond,  but it might take a little longer.  Also talking to Google Play is still a good idea.

Evernote Support is here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - use issue type "Account"