"Failed to save note"

Mival

Idea

I open any note. I try to just add a new paragraph - the note tries to save and reloads with the message "Failed to save note".
This happens with almost any note. In some notes, some changes do work. But in most cases it doesn't. This has been happening for the last few days in all web versions.
Already wiped the cache. Opened in different browsers. All the same. It's impossible to work.
Please fix it! And don't break it again.

Скриншот 26-09-2023 132630.jpg

7 replies to this idea

Hello Gazumped

Windows with vivaldi browser

I found a second switch under https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action 
When I use the switch new Web version

old Version   |  new Web Version

I can at least edit notes. I hate the  Design  I need a user setting to remove  Home and AI Buttons

@Mival try this setting and the one above. The two shold make the web version work again. 

• Level 5

My web client is working - what means that you have an individual problem. The most likely individual problem ist that v10+ for the web client is not enabled. If it is not on, you use the old, deprecated software, which can lead to issues.

If you use the new client, it is take it as it is. Whatever you like or dislike - what is there is there, and that‘s it.

It is the same with the UI of the old web client, which not only looks aged to me, but produces malfunctions as well.

• Sad 1

Nope not an ind. prob.

Evernote fucked up

There are two settings to make it work

EDIT:
And all old setting are gone! 
A dash is autoformated to a bullet point 
links are wrong, Yt-Links are wrong, ..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

You are late to the party. Who started with the new software 3 years ago knows it all. You find enough about it in the forum, including all the information with fixes, workarounds and what has simply changed.

Take it as it is, or live with a more and more dying old software. It will stop working one day, and until then is not reliable.

• Sad 1