evernote not letting me annotate images

I have a few screenshots and other images Ive tried to annotate (ie: highlight important words, write in my own notes) and it lets me DO the annotations, but when I click 'save', nothing happens. It doesn't bring me back to my note, it just does....nothing. And then if I press cancel, it discards all my edits. Anyone else having this issue?

• Level 5

Just tried it: Annotation works on my iPad, the changes are accepted and saved.

So in every case we need more information than what was posted.

In general many problems can be solved by either closing and reopening the app, or logging out of the account, closing and reopening the app, maybe with a new start of the device, then logging back in and trying again.

On 9/20/2023 at 9:34 PM, nerdmouse said:

I have a few screenshots and other images Ive tried to annotate (ie: highlight important words, write in my own notes) and it lets me DO the annotations, but when I click 'save', nothing happens. It doesn't bring me back to my note, it just does....nothing. And then if I press cancel, it discards all my edits. Anyone else having this issue?

?

I'm not seeing a 'Save' or a 'Cancel' button when annotating images in Evernote on iOS. There is just a green 'Done' in the upper-right hand corner and a green 'Left Arrow' in the top left hand corner. When I click the left arrow without saving changes it asks me "Discard changes?". Is that what you meant by save and cancel? (Because I can see it just being a translation difference.)

I'm on version 10.54 (the latest) on iOS.

Also - working fine for me.

• Like 1