Device Refuses to Sync

I am writing as I am very upset with Evernote as of late. I have had little trouble over the past six years, but today I lost all of my notes from the past week because the application refused to sync. Is there anything that can be done about this? Many of those notes were important, and I need them. I am also extremely upset about the removal of the manual sync button, as this is a problem that could have been prevented.

• Level 5

You should contact support:

The manual sync button would do you no good at all. RTE sync (introduced in may) is so fast that it already syncs before you could even position your mouse pointer on top of a (useless) button.

Why is didn’t sync in your case remains an open question, since you neither give any information about your client version nor about how things happened.

Hello,

Here we go again with EN issues. I entered a new note on my Android phone and it looked fine. Then went to my desktop and it was blank. Looked back on my phone and it was blank there too. 

Chat support is currently offline due to the volume of requests. Note the price of EN is going up. 

@PinkElephantHow are you? 

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, tyoung77 said:

Chat support is currently offline due to the volume of requests. Note the price of EN is going up. 

Chat support is suspended so they have as many people clearing tickets as possible,  and the price is going up after 6 years or so because genuine new value is being added now and in the future.  If you can spare the time to complete a support request,  they're probably best placed to advise you eventually.  Meantime if you start with a list of devices / OS and Evernote versions maybe we can offer some suggestions?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, tyoung77 said:

They need to fix the synching

They're doing a pretty good job from my perspective - I run mostly on desktop,  but I can have a note open in the installed app,  the web version and my tablet,  and make changes to any one of them and see the alterations appear almost immediately on the other two screens.  I'd say it's almost impossible to lose data these days,  provided your device has a solid network connection.  Evernote won't be investigating random Android data losses unless and until you report yours to them with much more detail than you've given here so far.  We're mostly other users,  but given more information you may be able to get more suggestions here.