images in my notes are not loading

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

I am trying to duplicate a note, and modify it. The original note has become too large and i want to divide it into two. So i duplicated it and then i tried to delete the things i dont want.

But in the new note, the images are not loading. A few months ago i found i cannot copy paste images to another note, that is wjy today i tried to duplicate and delete.

Solution please?

Screenshot_20230909-134554_Evernote.jpg

Using windows 11, very up to date version. Everytime there is an update, it is updated on the spot.

I usually add notes on windows 11, not on smartphone.

The evernote on that windows is v10.615. I just re installed windows and everything in it 2 days ago, so everything is up to date.

Personal version.

• Evernote Expert
2 hours ago, felixxia said:

Using windows 11, very up to date version. Everytime there is an update, it is updated on the spot.

I usually add notes on windows 11, not on smartphone

I am slightly confused since the evidence you shared is clearly a mobile app.

But you say everything is now up to date. Perhaps try sign out, forget my data. Reboot your PC and then install the current version of Evernote - I think 10.61.7 and see how it goes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5
1 hour ago, felixxia said:

Thanks everyone. Evernote is just slow, it appears. I followed the advice given here, and turned out my screenshots are still there. Phewwww.

Good to hear! Just this morning I opened a note and the PDFs in it were just "Unknown attachments" or something like that. I went back to the note list, tapped the same note again, and there they were. It seems to be a loading issue in the Android app (and maybe other clients).