Team Account Billing Issue

Good afternoon,

Is anyone else experience trouble updating your billing information? We have a Teams account that I've been trying to access since mid August that I haven't been able to access. I submitted a ticket with customer support but attached is the last I heard of them. I kept getting an error message everytime I tried to change my CC information. I was prompted but support to download the latest version and I did just that but it did not work. The account was under a different email address so I changed it to my own (the account was created by a former employee at my company) 

Now I am not able to see or access any of my teams notes. I am desperate for some help, I've emailed support multiple times and have messaged admins on here but haven't seen or head of a solution. I'm just looking to reinstate my account and update the CC information. Please help. 

Ticket# 3731021 - Trying to Update Billing Information.eml

• Level 5*

Hi.  A Teams account is a separate corporate account to which a number of individual employees can connect with their own separate accounts.  It sounds like you're now dealing with an individuall account rather than the company one.  Support are the only people who can help you with this - we're mainly other users here.  I'd recommend not making any further changes to anything until you get another response.  Just reply to the last email you received and wait for their reaction...   

• Level 5

You have it all: An account set up by a former employee, an email address as account owner that is outdated, no valid payment information.

These are several problems too much. You need support to sort this out. No idea what updating to the latest client has to do with it. When sending a ticket make sure to select payment & billing or account as ticket types. Don’t pick technical issues, it is the wrong branch of support for your problems.