Email to contact Evernote

• 2 months later...

Hi gazumped, just to let you know that none of the options you've mentioned are really viable.

- @evernotehelps on X (twitter) is not a true support channel, as it redirects questions with the same canned non-response (see picture). No human interaction here. 

- Support queries for subscribers loop you through a small number of standard, pre-answered topics, so if your issue is not covered by these most frequent/simple items, you've got no support. You can try the bot, but my experience is that most of the times it cannot even comprehend your question correctly. 

- The community forums cannot help you with account related issues and bugs. 

Is there any method to contact a support person? (e.g. Submitting a free text webform, email, etc)? 

Thanks! 

Screenshot_20231105_081959_X.jpg

• Level 5
12 hours ago, alinisti said:

- Support queries for subscribers loop you through a small number of standard, pre-answered topics, so if your issue is not covered by these most frequent/simple items, you've got no support. You can try the bot, but my experience is that most of the times it cannot even comprehend your question correctly. 

This is what you should see:

image.thumb.png.99c2952c393290d446efaac873268cac.png

and this is what will send the ticket after you filled in the web form:

image.thumb.png.9d2160ee51139035110dbb8a881dbfb0.png

You then receive an automatic answer by email with your ticket number.

• Like 1

Hi Lvl5,

I didn’t succeed following the process above described. Does it matter on which platform: IOS or MacOS?

There where the arrow is placed, I don’t get there.  ‘Detailed steps can be found here’ does not show up. 

My problem is, that Evernote charges me 2-3 times a year. And that I can’t find out which account is paid by which payment way. Via iCloud account or directly to Evernote. 

So did some manage to get into contact with the helpdesk in any way? 

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, HansP said:

So did some manage to get into contact with the helpdesk in any way? 

I've had two support requests dealt with recently.  Try this link https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true and use the issue type "Account"

If you don't manage to complete your report please give us full details of your device / OS / Evernote version and explain in some detail why and how things are going wrong?