Tag Not Returning Correct Results

I collect vinyl records and have various tags assigned.  One tag, “Awaiting”, does not return the correct results. I currently have eight albums awaiting delivery, yet when I click on the tag it brings back one result, which is an album that I actually received many weeks ago and removed the “Awaiting” tag.  This error only occurs on my iPad Pro 5th Gen, using latest EN via the Apple App Store (10.53.2).   This issue has been present for quite a few months.  Any thoughts?

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problem for seemingly forever.  I have a tag for recipes with one being "Today's Meal" and adding that tag to note will sometimes get them to show up, sometimes not.  The only thing I've ever gotten out of support is "maybe the local DB is corrupt" and to uninstall and reinstall.  They don't seem keen to acknowledge there's a bug let alone actually fix it.

• 1 month later...

I've a work-around. It's not ideal, but until the issue is fixed it more or less works.

There is a Desktop Browser app for iOS which for a small cost allows access to the web version of Evernote.

The tags work fine with that. I am still looking for a way to do the multiple selection of notes (I need to be able to simulate pressing the Ctrl/Cmd key)

Another way is to use a Remote Desktop app but I have not found that as good a solution..

• Level 5

You don’t need any additional app to get desktop mode in iOS Safari.

Just tap on the AA-Symbol left of the URL, and select „Request desktop site“ from the menu. Especially on an iPhone the result will sometimes be hard to use, but it’s possible to run the web client in this session.

Sadly although I can now multiselect on my iPhone in Safari browser Evernote, none of the menu options on the blue menu can be activated, in Safari or other browsers - so near yet so far. So I am sticking with the mobile app. It was worth a try. I also think the tags are working better in recent versions of the app.

• Level 5

The web client is officially not supported on iPhones. You can work around it by selecting the desktop browser to be used, but it will always be a mixed experience. I think it simply lacks some of the necessary code to support all options.