Bug. Evertnote lost my sketch

8 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  If that's an embedded JPG or PNG file,  try downloading it to see what it contains.  Also take a look in another client like via Evernote.com.  

no, it's not an image it's a built in sketch object.

as i understand correct, I had been opened evernote and start sketching, after I finished I press the "Done" button but sketch didn't appear in a body of my note. After a while I switched to another note and return back - nothing was appeared. But for some reason preview looks quite correct. And it's stil shows me my sketch I lost (( (scrn. attatched)

I've already re-draw my sketch, but it seems like a bug case.

iOS 14, ipad

image.png

• Level 5
5 hours ago, fedo.name said:

no, it's not an image it's a built in sketch object.

as i understand correct, I had been opened evernote and start sketching, after I finished I press the "Done" button but sketch didn't appear in a body of my note. After a while I switched to another note and return back - nothing was appeared. But for some reason preview looks quite correct. And it's stil shows me my sketch I lost (( (scrn. attatched)

I've already re-draw my sketch, but it seems like a bug case.

iOS 14, ipad

It's unfortunately fairly common to see images (including sketches) appear more promptly updated in the preview than in the body of the note. I think they usually show up in the note after a prolonged syncing time.

• 11 months later...
  • Level 5*
45 minutes ago, HughNelson said:

Did anyone find a solution to this problem. I am also having it - and the sketch doesn't show up at all, even if I wait. Thanks

Hi.  You're joining a year-old thread.  Device?  OS and Evernote version numbers?  Wifi or wired connections?

• 1 month later...

All my Sketch notes got lost. Completely. They became blank notes. Support didn't answer my tickets. Also S-pen functions stopped working on Galaxy Phones and Galaxy Tab Tablets. Several users has complained, no answer from Evernote. Complete disaster.

• Level 5*
On 10/6/2024 at 7:09 PM, worden_van said:

All my Sketch notes got lost. Completely. They became blank notes. Support didn't answer my tickets. Also S-pen functions stopped working on Galaxy Phones and Galaxy Tab Tablets. Several users has complained, no answer from Evernote. Complete disaster.

On 8/10/2024 at 4:49 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  You're joining a year-old thread.  Device?  OS and Evernote version numbers?  Wifi or wired connections?

All my devices with up to date Evernote apps. Samsung S23 Ultra, Samsung galaxy tab S6, Asus Zenbook ux434. The notes are missing in Android apps, Windows app and web version. The problem is the same across all devices so it's not device specific it's Evernote account specific. The problem as far as I have noticed didn't affect "text notes" only sketches and some "print screens" which became blank white rectangle. photo notes". All "missing notes" are empty, the have no title . I suspect it was somehow connected with dumping Evernote legacy, which I used on my laptop due to "keyboard shortcuts conflicts".

At first I was angry and shocked, I could not believe that paid app for making notes lost some of my notes, and no one from Evernote support ever answered my tickets. Now as I see how the Sketch function doesn't work at all on Samsung Galaxy devices with Samsung S-pen and there are several report from users, and nothing happens, I am not shocked anymore. I just feel stupid I paid for the subscription. Surely it was last time. The product and the company are just unreliable. Down on the attached file you can see my "sample note" - there is "screen shot" in polish, a date and a blank white space. That's all that is left from my note...

Screenshot_20241011_221507_Evernote.thumb.jpg.ba1a22307f47722fb2af372b9a026c02.jpg