Unable to find Export Option

I need to export some notebooks from Evernote to my computer however, I am not able to find an export option.  I have right clicked the notebook and the three dots of the notebook and the option is not available.  I just upgraded to Professional version.  

Any help with why I do not have that option and how to find it would be helpful.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I have the same issue. There is not three dots in the left column. I cannot find an export option anywhere for either notebook or individual file download

I had not downloaded in a long time, but I used to be able to do this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have tried everything using their web client to find the export to PDF. There is no three dot option on the left side by the notebooks. I have tried highlighting multiple notes (up to the max of 100 at a time) which brings up another blue bar at the bottom. There is supposed to be an export to PDF there as well by Evernote's own instructions, but there is not. Someone said that there is no export function in the web client. Is there an option to download an app for windows? I am running Windows 10 and have Evernote Professional.

I just downloaded their app for Windows and all the functionality is there. Curious as to why after you purchase professional, or any other version, there is no clear instruction regarding the distinction that you may need to do this.

• Level 5
On 9/21/2023 at 6:47 AM, PinkElephant said:

If you have the exact same issue, is it on the web client, or the installed client ?

The web client (run in the browser) has no export option.

Only 3 posts below:

On 10/9/2023 at 6:25 PM, MJ65430 said:

I have tried everything using their web client to find the export to PDF. There is no three dot option on the left side by the notebooks. I have tried highlighting multiple notes (up to the max of 100 at a time) which brings up another blue bar at the bottom. There is supposed to be an export to PDF there as well by Evernote's own instructions, but there is not. Someone said that there is no export function in the web client. Is there an option to download an app for windows? I am running Windows 10 and have Evernote Professional.

Find the mistake ... 

Find the help document ...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem - 3 dots did not have option to export.  Right clicking on notebook - no option to export.  I tried everything!  Then I signed out Evernote via the web. Opened my laptop search field to see if I could find where I had downloaded the Evernote app to my laptop.  I did!  Evernote Legacy popped up.  I launched/opened it and behold...The 3 dots had the Export function. I used every export option (html, ENEX, pdf) to export every way I could to my external harddrive backup. I use Evernote daily and cannot afford to lose my data.  I'm seeing terrible reviews with the recent update so I'm avoiding it at all costs and maintaining systematic backups moving forward. 

• Level 5*
On 10/20/2023 at 4:51 AM, SuzieQ22 said:

3 dots did not have option to export.

That would be because you were using the web version - see the posts above yours in the forums.

I'm seeing terrible reviews with the recent update

Which recent update?  I'm currently using the Windows app for my 60K+ notes without problems.

so I'm avoiding it at all costs

If you're avoiding it by using the legacy version you're putting your data at greater risk in an app that has been unsupported for 3 years...