Pop Up Monthly Offer Pops Up every 15 seconds

Since the latest update, the “choose a plan” Best of Evernote popup offer in the Mac desktop app is too aggressive. Used to open on first launch only, now it pops up every 10-15 seconds despite repeatedly selecting “skip trial.” Makes my notes inaccessible on desktop.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're using a free version,  you get nagged at the discretion of the provider - maybe feedback to Evernote that they're being a little too keen?  (We're mainly other users here.)

• 2 weeks later...

Also suddenly receiving those monthly upgrade plan notices every 15 seconds on mac (and have been a free evernote user for a long time). There's a bug, as when I try to accept the offer, it brings me to a blank evernote page. There's nothing to see/select other than the evernote banner and the terms of service/privacy policy/copyright line below it. 

It's completely unusable in this state, as I can't upgrade and I can't stop the pop-ups.

• Level 5

Tried to log out / quit the client / log back in ?

I run 2 Free accounts mainly for testing stuff, and I don’t see what you describe. This speaks against a general bug - it may be that something is wrong with your specific install.