Multiple unauthorized accesses, even with two factor authorization

In the past month or so, I've gotten about 10 different warnings of new logins to my account from all over the world.  I keep changing my password.  Then I set up two-factor authorization, but still got told there had been a new login.  How can that be and how can I stop this?  Or do they only mean a "new login attempt," in which case if I have two-factor authorization, I would think I don't really care.  But I'd welcome any thoughts about what's going on. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Without seeing the warnings you're receiving we can't comment on whether or not these are 'attempts' - but if you're frequently changing your password to a unique new one and have 2FA active,  there's no way that anyone other than you can access the account.

Evernote's advice is:  What to do if you suspect unauthorized access to your Evernote account

• Level 5

You can check in account information in the connections tab quite a long time back which connections got established.

If you have repeated issues, there might be a larger underlying problem. One example would be a Trojan software on your computer, that detects and copies every case when you enter an account, or modify passwords.

If this is the case, you probably need professional help.