Continous pop-ups of Evernote-Pro "ultimate offers"

Hi all, I get a pop-up offering evernote pro every single time I start the app, either on my pc or on my phone. Every time of course it says that the offer will no longer be available, that it’s the last chance…and the day after, here it comes again. This has now going on for several months, it’s annoying, and now to the point of being scam-ish.
Does this happen to all users, or is there a bug or something on my account?

I never see these. Are you a paying customer, or using the free version?   What devices?

I could expect it might happen if you are using the free version... they are a business and prefer that users pay. 😉   But then they should not alienate you either.. It's a fine balance at times...

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

...I think it's also a question that anyone using the Legacy free version will see more nags to try to migrate as many as possible to v10.  Feed it back to Evernote (mainly other users here) if you're seeing too many!

• Level 5

The answer is always the same: You are on Free, so accept some nagging. It is the price you willingly pay by using the app, but refrain from funding its operation and development.

Usually an individual popup can be stopped by first accepting the offer, and on the next screen breakout off. This won’t stop the next one to come up once a new  campaign is started.

I don't think one can simply accept to have to click through a popup almost every day. I use a variety of both free and paid services, and I of course accept to get nagging sometimes, but I do not accept to have to decline an offer every time I use Evernote. This is why I wanted to survey if this is a common problem or if it's a problem with my account. I also contacted Evernote in the meantime.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Shaikailash said:

I don't think one can simply accept to have to click through a popup almost every day

Might be an indication of the state of the economy.  I have an "antispyware" app that I run every so often which has now started reminding me at least once per day that I can upgrade to a paid service for far better protections...  it's a free app.  I have zero negotiating power and three options - ignore the pop-up / pay up / stop using it.  Going with the easy choice for now...