How to select and delete all notes from a specific year?

I have LOVED using Evernote for many many years. I've used it in some different specific ways over the last 15 years. I'm now getting an error message that disk space is almost full and I'm aware that all notes from my first 5 years can easily be deleted.  Is there a way to do that easily? I can't seem to find an answer except to delete posts one at a time, and then empty the trash.

I'd love to keep using this great platform, but issues like this make it complicated to manage.

THX!

• Evernote Expert

The warning you are seeing is advisory. V10.59.5 of the app includes the option to disable the warning as well as move the data storage to a different location.

However since many users are reporting bugs with v10.59 you might do well to ignore the error until v10.60 arrives. If you've received 10.59 then tweak the settings.

• Level 5
4 hours ago, tcwaters said:

I have LOVED using Evernote for many many years. I've used it in some different specific ways over the last 15 years. I'm now getting an error message that disk space is almost full and I'm aware that all notes from my first 5 years can easily be deleted.  Is there a way to do that easily? I can't seem to find an answer except to delete posts one at a time, and then empty the trash.

I'd love to keep using this great platform, but issues like this make it complicated to manage.

THX!

In the main Notes list, you can click the icon at the top with the downward arrow to change the sorting. Select Date created. Do that again if you want it to sort ascending (with the oldest at the top). Then it's just bulldozing: select up to 100 notes at a time and hit delete; repeat until satisfied. Empty the trash. Don't know if that's "easy"; it would depend on how many notes you have.