Cannot Verify Email Address To Get Shared Notebooks

dsampson

Idea

I cannot get any shared notebooks that have been shared with me via teams as it will not let me verify my account?  I have an active Evernote account an need to be using teams with employer.  Each time I receive an invitation to join the teams group and get notebooks shared it asks me to verify my email address.  I have done this, or at least I think because it tells me I already have an account and I need to verify email address.  When I click to proceed, it tells me there is an internal error.  I am confident in my account email/user and passwords.  I cannot contact Evernote support as there is no email address to reach out to and their "chat support" is experiencing perpetual "heavy traffic".  Can anyone lend guidance on how I can get my Evernote accounts to accept invites and join my team?  Is a paid subscription required separate of the admins paid sub?  How else can I verify my email address?  My account is operating okay outside of sharing via teams.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

DS

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mostly other users in the Forums.  Please state your device, OS and Evernote version.  Are you able to log in to Evernote directly?  Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (but it's usually easier to use the Support option in the mobile client).

• Evernote Expert

If your employer has a Teams account then the admin can create a user account for you in the Team. That is better than attempting to share with your personal account.