How to send stuff to Evernote with no share to option to Evernote

It’s very annoying there’s no send to Evernote on certain things on the iPhone. I get options to send to all kinds of obscure programs but no Evernote. 

eg. I quite like to copy whole web pages from safari to Evernote but no direct option. But I’ve got a bit of a workaround some might find useful. I note a lot of folks annoyed with that missing feature from the Mac too. I don’t have a Mac so not sure if it will work on that too. It might since iOS and macOS are similar in many ways. 

To grab a full safari web page you need to take a screenshot of the screen in the normal way then click the small icon that pops up as if you want to edit the screenshot then click on the full page tab at the top. That done you can then click the share icon which brings up the menu of things you can do. Note Evernote is not there. But you can click copy. Once done you can then go to a note you want to copy the pdf into and click on the green + icon where you can choose attachment. Once you do that you should see the pdf file as an option to copy into your note. 
sounds long winded but it’s fast once you get used to it and you can copy multiple pdf files in one operation. 

• Level 5

Sure there is this option.

If you don’t see it, use the share button on a y content. Move the row of apps to the left, until you reach the 3 dots icon at the very end.

Click it, choose edit and select the EN icon from the list at the bottom. Move it to the upper list, and place it where you want it to be listed.

Confirm, and close.

• Evernote Expert

Worth noting that the Share option is temporarily broken for most Android users. Given the common code base it is possible that there may be issues for some iOS users.

• Thanks 1

As a long time user of Evernote on my iphones i was aware of the 3 dots and choosing the application to send to from there but it is not there on my iphone 13 Pro Max with the latest IoS. Clicking edit at the top of that screen also does not give an option to add Evernote. I tried turning the suggested apps off but still Evernote does not appear. Maybe its to do with the fact Ive had so many applications on my phone over the years and there's some kind of limit. Next port of call will be to call Apple support and see if they have any ideas as your experience of seeing the share to evernote on your IoS suggests its something to do with my setup and maybe not an issue with Evernote mobile.  I'll get back to you with what Apple say. Thanks for your input @PinkElephant.

• Level 5

If the app has a deficit with iOS, what usually helps to sort it out it this:

• Log out of your EN account.
  • Uninstall the app, when asked confirm to dump all data.
  • Make a forced (!) restart of the iOS device.
  • Reinstall the app, log in.

Sharing should be back now.

On 7/9/2023 at 12:10 AM, PinkElephant said:

Sure there is this option.

If you don’t see it, use the share button on a y content. Move the row of apps to the left, until you reach the 3 dots icon at the very end.

Click it, choose edit and select the EN icon from the list at the bottom. Move it to the upper list, and place it where you want it to be listed.

Confirm, and close.

not there on my iphone 13 Pro MAX. I tried all that @PinkElephant said exactly as he said and its still not there. 

I rang Apple and they said its an app issue and not there's. I'm not fully convinced of that. Strange thing is if I go to the photos app and go to share a photo then Evernote is there as an option without even clicking the 3 dots. Same if I go to the Files app and choose a pdf I see the Evernote option right there. But in Safari or Chrome on the iphone the share button does not offer the Evernote as a share option. If I choose copy it seems to send it to the Files app where I can then insert it into a new or previously opened Note. Its not too much of a hassle now I know what to do and it does give me the option to copy multiple pdf's or other files into a single note.

Its a bit of a weird one since @PinkElephant sees the option and I don't but the workaround I figured out works fine and has taught me an extra way to add multiple screenshot PDF's into a single note.