Have issues all of a sudden uploading PDFs to EN

I had this same thing happen a week or so ago and someone suggested updating to the latest version which was .8 After upgrading to that version my problem went away now it's back again. One of the main things I do is store PDF files in EN. I either scan them into the EN import folder or drag and drop the PDF into EN and it has worked perfectly until now. I get an error message that says "Unable to upload.... One or more attachments could not be uploaded. A copy has been saved to your local file system". I have attached a copy of this message as well.

I have closed out of EN and reloaded with the same result. Any incite or help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. - Phil

2023-06-22_112234.jpg

Not really a reply  -  just a similar issue

I have similar issue with pdfs which appears lately. The pdfs are uploaded, but can't be opened afterwards. When pdfs are uplodaded from web-interface (browser) in windows, Later they can't be opened on android app - saying "Error unable to download the selected item" (but can be opened on web-interface on windows).
when same files are uploaded from android app - they can be seen on both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 7/11/2023 at 11:36 AM, aviyag said:

I have similar issue with pdfs which appears lately.

Hi.  See answers above - make sure you are on the latest Android client (10.52) and contact Support if the issue persists.