"Uploading Note 1/1" Endless Loop - Please make it stop!

"Uploading Note 1/1" Endless loop since the latest upgrade! 
Question: Can I now not use Evernote on my desktop? 
For many years, I have Evernote on: 
- iPhone SE Red 
- iMac 
- iPad 
BUT "devices" page only shows two devices: iPhone and iMac. 
SINCE THE LATEST UPGRADE: 
Every time I use Evernote on iMac desktop, it creates an "endless loop" on iPhone and iPad: "Uploading Note 1/1." 
SOMETIMES "devices" page changes and shows 3 devices: 
- Evernote for Web 
- iMac 
- iPhone 
When this happens, I delete "Evernote for Web" and all other devices start working normally again.
(I am not asking to install Evernote Web. It just appears/disappears.)

Please help me!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

No matter why it worked for a long time, you are exceeding the device limit. And no matter why, you only have 2 unsyncs per 30 days, and this count seems gobbled up as well.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/218558068

My usual method would be to log out everywhere, and log back in on 1 device. Then unsync all except the device you are on. Then login on the second device, and stick to the 2 devices you want to use. But in this case it could produce a lockout for 30 days.

The other method would be to subscribe for a month, sort out the situation, if necessary with support, and enjoy the additional features. Before falling back to Free (cancel the subscription, it will not expire by itself) go back to the 2 devices you will use.

The 3rd option would be to contact support, ticket type Account directly.

• Evernote Expert

I'd also add that in my view Free account users are generally best advised to use the web client rather than the desktop unless they are able to limit their use to just one device. The moment you routinely use two devices on a Free account the web client avoids many device limitations.

• 2 weeks later...

PS: My husband & I paid for a subscription a year ago, but it would only let his iPhone , iPad + iMac use it. It wouldn’t let me use it at all. So I’m stuck on the “Free” site. We can’t afford two subscriptions.
He subscribed at: andy@bluefiddle.com

• Level 5

If you have his account data, you can both use the same account. This means the full login, password and if used 2FA. 

That’s the only way to fully share one paid account. You can add as many devices as you want to that paid account. EN won’t (and can’t) double check who owns which device.

You just can’t use the „sign in by …“ functions, because these are linked to different people. But by the e-mail address assigned to the account should work