Can't save notes that were shared with me (something went wrong)

Hi,

Im a poker player and me and my teammates share study notes with each other. I can access their links and see their notes on the browser,

but when I click "Save and Open on Evernote", the windows app shows a loading wheel and a red message error shows "Something went wrong, sorry", then

none of the notes are ever added to the shared with me tab.

Is there a fix to this? I have the subscription version of evernote.

• 9 months later...
On 23.06.2023 at 17:17, joaomelaoJJ said:

Hi,

Im a poker player and me and my teammates share study notes with each other. I can access their links and see their notes on the browser,

but when I click "Save and Open on Evernote", the windows app shows a loading wheel and a red message error shows "Something went wrong, sorry", then

none of the notes are ever added to the shared with me tab.

Is there a fix to this? I have the subscription version of evernote.                                                                                                                                              I had a similar problem and found a workaround. After experiencing the "cannot save notes shared with me" issue, I tried to access Evernote from a different browser. Surprisingly, everything worked smoothly. This may be a temporary glitch related to specific browser settings. Try it and see if it works for you too. By the way, if you are into mobile games, pay attention to Teen patti gold. It's a fun card game app that I've been really enjoying lately and have been spending more and more time playing.

Interesting technique.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Teos2515 said:

Interesting technique.

Please don't post random 'empty' comments on old threads.  They're likely to be deleted.