How do I export the ACTUAL pdf? Not an image of a note with a placeholder for the attachment.

ISTM I used to be able to export a PDF straight from an EN note and send it by email. Now, Mac version 10.57.10, I have to open the PDF in another app, save it to a non-Evernote file, and share it from there. I just tried to send PDFs from four different EN notes and got a single graphic showing four placeholder images inside a note.

50 minutes ago, DCW said:

ISTM I used to be able to export a PDF straight from an EN note and send it by email. Now, Mac version 10.57.10, I have to open the PDF in another app, save it to a non-Evernote file, and share it from there. I just tried to send PDFs from four different EN notes and got a single graphic showing four placeholder images inside a note.

I can just drag and drop a PDF attachment to my email's compose window. Maybe it depends on your email client, but it works from Evernote (Desktop App) to Gmail (web app).

• Level 5
2 hours ago, DCW said:

Very simple: Click on the grey bar of the pdf (or the attachment symbol), choose "Open". The pdf will open in Preview.

In Preview, click on the Share symbol, choose Mail, done. A new Email opens, with the pdf as attachment. Send it, close the Preview window.

Or as described: Open a new email, drag the pdf into it.

On the mobile client it is even easier: Open the note, choose "Edit". Tap on the pdf symbol, it will show a blue outline. Tap on the 3 dots menu option right above the pdf symbol, choose "Share, export and more". From the sharing window, choose mail. A new mail will open, with the pdf attached.

image.thumb.png.7f69e877f19affa16e63a58267e3fcfe.png

image.thumb.png.8fd97dbb34e13b0bff92ceea41a63a6b.png