• Level 5*
5 hours ago, harryppp said:

litrlly everything is empty. can't submit any tickets, can't contact support since it's "overloaded" with requests. 

Hi.  Usually caused by a small mistake in login details inadvertently creating a new account.  Try logging out and back in again - carefully.

If you're a subscriber and do want to contact Support - go ahead.  The message only refers to Chat contact,  not email requests.

• 2 weeks later...

yop nothing helped not even your link. not sure what to do now. and it's ridicolous that I would need to buy the premium to even get a support, so I can have my notes back, because of technical issues from evernote. very cool......

• 2 weeks later...

I have used EN religiously almost every day for years and this is the first time I have had my notes disappear without any recourse or support.  I tried logging back in, restarting, chatting, and looking at previous versions to revert back to with no success.  

This is also the first time I have not been able to reach anyone with questions & issues.  Significantly worse customer service since I last contacted them.  I emailed yesterday and still don't have anything beyond a bot response.

• Level 5*

Evernote have never had a 24 hour response on Support - and they're especially busy right now.  If all your notes are "gone" you probably simply logged in with a slightly incorrect ID and inadvertently created a new account.  Try signing out and logging in again - very carefully...