since the last update I can no longer add "image" i need to add "attachment" if i want to add an image to my note on my Samsung phone.
on my macbook I can no longer edit the keyboard shortcuts.

notes saved on my computer take forever to load - are blank for minutes before they load.

thinking of exporting my notes to a free program. I'm not sure why i'm paying for this second rate program.

• Level 5

I have a question: Why do you think this subforum is called „… for iOS“ ?

Right !

So why don’t you go and post in the Android subforum. Then you would see the bug was already reported there.

On the iOS client everything works.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, DMG14 said:

if your a moderate I think you have consolidated my decision.

Hi.  @PinkElephant is not a moderator.  We're mainly all other users here,  hence the description "user forum".  He is correctly pointing out that you appear to be posting about PC and Android issues in an iOS forum,  and that some or all of your glitches have already been reported elsewhere.  If you'd like some assistance - since you are currently a subscriber - please contact Evernote Support.

• Level 5

A MacBook as every Mac is running MacOS. iOS is running on iPhones or iPads (on iPads it’s called iPadOS, a flavor of iOS with some multitasking capabilities). And to add confusion to semantics, iMacs are running MacOS either.

As explained it can be quite irritating when posts are placed in the wrong subforum. Arrogant as I am I usually first check if I can reproduce a bug filing before I post a derogatory answer. You see the result: The iOS client works fine.

So you got your feathers a bit ruffled - sorry if this has irritated you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
3 minutes ago, NotePilot1969 said:

I've been using another app for 6 months now and haven't had a single problem.

Yet you are still showing up here.  Can’t find a better use of your time?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, NotePilot1969 said:

What could be better than helping people leave this garbage app 1 person at a time?  😀

You may find it surprising that people can actually make the go or stay decision all by themselves.  Most of those that do leave make the mature decision to just leave.