Indent Buttons Covered Up Due To New ‘AI Cleanup’ Button in bottom bar iPad

Your best bet for now is to type your content and pray that the AI Cleanup will indent it for you. 😉 

Seriously though, it looks to me like that floating toolbar is the culprit. I don't think that's an Evernote thing but is rather coming from the iPadOS. See this link for a similar issue with solution: https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSBeta/comments/parcsx/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_floating_keyboardmic_icon/

Thank you for all the thoughtful replies — this is my first time posting in the Evernote forums, and I'm blown away by the speed with which people have come out to help!

Unfortunately, neither solution quite works for me. I need the iPad mini-bar in my Evernote/general workflow (so can’t afford to cut it out completely via the General settings) and even if I move it to the bottom-left corner, it snaps back to the bottom-right corner when I bring out the mini-floating-keyboard (which I do pretty often).

I will let you know if I come up with any solution. This AI Cleanup button is really messing up my vibe! 

(and no, that silly button hasn’t helped me clean up anything in any noticeable way either!)

• Level 5

Sorry, but I  can‘t reproduce the whole issue. I rarely use the hovering keyboard on iPad, but when I do, it looks like the attached picture. There is nothing covered, the other buttons are just moving a little to the left. The buttons on which your arrow is pointing don’t show on my iPad. To me it seems you have extensions installed that add buttons to your keyboard that don’t show in the standard setup.

Can you elaborate a bit ?

IMG_0133.thumb.png.d69c810bfe753086a42d52699c5c1021.png