IOS font size

Folks - even though I increase font size 2, 120% in control center on my iPhone, it has made no difference in my notes

How do I accomplish a larger font size because I don’t see anything within settings within evernote itself.

thx

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, doletap said:

Folks - even though I increase font size 2, 120% in control center on my iPhone, it has made no difference in my notes

How do I accomplish a larger font size because I don’t see anything within settings within evernote itself.

thx

Changing the font size in the system accessibility menu will increase the size in Evernote and any other app that supports dynamic type.

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

On my iPhone dynamic text will influence (increase) the general text size of the GUI of the EN app.

The font size in the notes (header and body) are not influenced by this general setting.

Interesting and correct.  The text in the snippet view increases, but the actual note content font size is unchanged.

• Level 5*
53 minutes ago, doletap said:

So there is no practical view on the iphone to increase font size in the body of Evernote? Wow what a miss by the development team

I just checked another Electron framework app I have and it also does not support dynamic text.  Maybe it is an Electron limitation?

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5

A missing feature like dynamic text is no bug. A bug is a malfunction. A missing feature is something a user may wish to have, but is not there.

No software will ever have every single feature wished upon by the group of "All Users".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, PinkElephant said:

A missing feature like dynamic text is no bug. A bug is a malfunction. A missing feature is something a user may wish to have, but is not there.

No software will ever have every single feature wished upon by the group of "All Users".

True, it’s a business decision. Does Evernote want to cater to the older than 50 iPhone user “niche”? I’ve been a paying subscriber since 2010. I’ve gotten older since then. Oh well, I guess it’s time to push off. About every other note taking app supports setting the editor default font size.