Is there a way to keep the shortcuts showing all the time in Evernote Windows?

Is there a way to keep the shortcuts showing all the time in Evernote Windows? They get obscured when the list of notebooks scrolls up. 
I much prefer them showing up at the top like  Evernote legacy where they are fixed in position.
This feels like a downgrade in UI/UX to me with the newer version of Evernote.

• Level 5
5 hours ago, abdu said:

Is there a way to keep the shortcuts showing all the time in Evernote Windows? They get obscured when the list of notebooks scrolls up. 

I understand this as meaning that, when the list of notebooks opens downward and you scroll down through it, the shortcuts disappear. I see that too. It is possible to click on "Notebooks" and have the list of notebooks open out. Then you can either click on a notebook or on the arrow next to it to to get its list of notes in two different formats, in all cases keeping the shortcuts visible. Hope that helps.

53 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

I understand this as meaning that, when the list of notebooks opens downward and you scroll down through it, the shortcuts disappear. I see that too. It is possible to click on "Notebooks" and have the list of notebooks open out. Then you can either click on a notebook or on the arrow next to it to to get its list of notes in two different formats, in all cases keeping the shortcuts visible. Hope that helps.

Wherever I click on the notebooks area or on Notebooks line itsef, the shortcuts disappear once it gets covered with the list of notebooks. 

I loved having my shortcuts always visible in legacy. The amount of sidebar scrolling needed in V10 does irritate me sometimes.

If your shortcuts are simply to notes (rather than seaches), you could create a note containing links to all the notes. Put this note at the top of the shortcuts list. It is then immediately accessible using ctrl+1 (Windows). So for me ctrl+1 opens my "Master Dashboard" with links to other dashboards, important notes etc. I also have the  advanced search syntax text for various searches and I have an AutoHotKey script that copies that text into the search field so I can run "saved searches" from a note.

Just a thought.

• Like 1