Content converting to Digits and Signs

Hey Evernote Team,

I hope you guys are doing good,

Since I have memories associated with the writings I upload to Evernote, I panicked when I saw that some of the content had been converted from Arabic language to digits and signs.

Could you please assist me in retrieving the original data and the metadata associated with it such as history of creating?

I do not really want to switch from Evernote, and I really do not have any backups of my writing works, so I would appreciate your complete support.

Kindly check the attached screenshots, and note that the same result I get when I view them from my mobile.

Sincerely

Lahlohi

4.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry to advise you,  but we're (mostly) not Evernote.  The Forums are supported by other users who have no special knowledge or access.  If you have a specific issue  (and you're a subscriber) it's far easier and quicker to contact Support.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

1) This is a known issue. What you see is the numeric equivalent of the Unicode numbers, representing the characters that were typed. This means the content is not lost, it just shows in numeric code than as characters. It only happens on non-Latin character languages.

2) Support is on it

3) Until solved, don’t use the Android widget and the Quicknote feature, since it seems related to creating the problem. And don’t mess with the notes - it is highly probable they can be reconverted from showing the Unicode code to show the corresponding characters.

• Thanks 1