Issue with annotated images

JuliusPolybius

Idea

Hello,

I have a problem with notes containing annotated images. During a field study, I inserted images with my ipad's camera and then noted measurements on these images with the annotation tool. Everything worked fine but now when I open my notes, the images no longer appear. Instead I find a blue loading circle that spins endlessly. The problem is the same on my PC and my phone.

This is a very big problem because I can't lose this data.

I'm writing here because support is not responding to my tickets.

Would you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

You are sure you opened a ticket ?

Did you receive shortly after sending your ticket a return email, telling you the ticket has been received ?

Read the return mail. Does it tell some solutions from the help database, and asks if this solves the issue ? Then don't forget to click on NO.

All further communication will be by e-mail. Make sure your ticket number is in the mail title - use the "answer" button to copy the title over.

• Level 5
6 hours ago, JuliusPolybius said:

Hello,

I have a problem with notes containing annotated images. During a field study, I inserted images with my ipad's camera and then noted measurements on these images with the annotation tool. Everything worked fine but now when I open my notes, the images no longer appear. Instead I find a blue loading circle that spins endlessly. The problem is the same on my PC and my phone.

This is a very big problem because I can't lose this data.

I'm writing here because support is not responding to my tickets.

Would you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forums. Problems like this have been reported quite a bit lately. If you search the forums for things like "image not loading" you'll find some threads. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there are solutions. Support is your best route--a single ticket rather than multiple ones keeps from confusing them; and what @PinkElephant said.