Windows web clipper items not showing up in the software version of Evernote for hours.

When using the web clipper, the clipped items are not showing up on my Windows version (software, not online) for hours.  The clips ARE showing up on my iPhone and Windows online version.  Tried ending Evernote and restarting, rebooting of computer, and everything else I have tried without any success. 

• Level 5
21 hours ago, TMoore said:

When using the web clipper, the clipped items are not showing up on my Windows version (software, not online) for hours.  The clips ARE showing up on my iPhone and Windows online version.  Tried ending Evernote and restarting, rebooting of computer, and everything else I have tried without any success. 

I haven't seen this, but I have recently seen the Windows program being very slow to update notes. In my case I had to quit it (File > Quit) and then use Task Manager to stop a stuck process that was still running. But if you've rebooted, that's taken care of. I have a lingering suspicion that the gradual rollout of the new syncing architecture may be messing with the sync for some that have not yet received it. Merely a speculation, no data.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Hey, I noticed Windows Web Clipper lag too. This is really inconvenient. I found a workaround that may help - clear the cache and log in again. In addition, I came across a blog about iso27001 certification that discusses security issues in detail. It may be worth checking Evernote users concerned about data security.

• Level 5
58 minutes ago, Teos2515 said:

I had such problem too.

You're responding to a post that's almost a year old, from when Evernote was rolling out a new sync structure. Please give some more detail.

• Level 5
5 hours ago, Teos2515 said:

I had such problem too.

No, you can’t have the same problem.

The post of reference is a year old, since then approximately 20 new versions were released, the OS got 1, 2 or 3 major updates, the web Clipper was updated, RTE sync introduced, …

No, it is for sure not the same.

Explain what you experience, post your versions, all that. Then we may be able to understand which problem you have.