Fix white titlebar with dark theme

Mystic

Idea

Hello friends.
With the release of win11 22h2 (or earlier, I don't remember), it became possible to use a dark theme for window titles in desktop applications. I was sure that you would use this opportunity, but at least half a year has already passed. Please, with a white header, the dark theme looks just awful.

For an example, look at WinSCP.

image.png.9a9469e5e69626ec3c1e8bbb65e2e118.png

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5

The forum is hosted by EN, but works user2user, at least more than 99.x% of all posts.

There is forum moderation, but they rarely intervene. And then it may happen on a few posts that somebody from Staff will answer. Don't know if they have a bot reading the traffic, and ringing a bell, or what. It seemed to me that when it happened, it usually was on recently released features, like Home or Tasks.

In general EN communicates little - if you want to see some of it, look up the blog, or the YT channel. And staff redundancies a few weeks ago does not make it easier to those running the show at the moment.

So we users share some experience here. Just join the crowd ...

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  It might help to see an image of the issue you're reporting...  And please note we're not Evernote,  or Support.  While employees do read posts here in due course,  please contact Support if you are a subscriber,  or use the feedback link in most apps so that Evernote is aware of your issue sooner rather than later.

• Confused 1

Support is useless, they have not done anything I asked for in 7 years of use. I bought a subscription, but they don't care. How can you be "not Evernote" if the link to this forum is on the company's official website?

image.png.8875cd1914a7b1f79a50ea0a10aac23a.png

2 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

How can you be "not EN" - you are here as well ?

He said "we're not Evernote". Not "I am". It sounds like this forum has nothing to do with the company at all and is just an outside forum from the community.

• Level 5

Thanks, but I have my rougher edges as well.

We "regulars" usually try to find out what's wrong, and share experience about possible workarounds. It does come with some frustration - but it does come with new insights as well.

Thanks for answering the questions I posted. I don't think we will find a solution here.

• Thanks 1