NY Times Notes Left Justified

When I share many of my notes, particularly ones from the New York Times, the recipient of the shared note cannot read the article since the article appears displaced too far to the right of the page. I can't center the article so it can be properly read.

Bob Liddell

Edited by Bob Liddell
  • Level 5

@Bob Liddell Please remove the mail address (editing is behind the 3 dots top right) - this forum is public.

The web clipper takes the HTML code from the website, and tries to make sense out of it. Sometimes it may miss something, like a correct alignment.

You can click on the header of the clipped content (where it says „Web Clip“). It gets a blue outline, and a little menu will show on top. Use the magic wand to simplify the article. This will remove most formatting and align it correctly in the note window.

It takes away a large portion of the article’s appearance as well - and it can’t be easily reverted. So decide for yourself if you want to stay as close as possible at the original, or prefer the simpler version. In doubt duplicate the note, and simplify only one of both.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...