• Level 5

You won't find an option to go full screen.

You are using the old client, now called legacy, deprecated. The screen view you have posted came along with Ventura, and I think it is there to stay. Since the old client is deprecated, nobody will do anything about it. There was a workaround posted somewhere, but it is not permanent, it more ore less just switches the view temporarily, and you need to repeat it again and again.

There is another bug that came up with Ventura 13.3 - pdfs are no longer displayed in the notes, there is an error message showing instead.

The only long term solution is to give up using legacy, and switch to the new client. You are on 7.14 - the current release is 10.55.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bluewhale said:

Thank you, I have already searched for it and have no idea where to find it. Can you please help me with a link? thank you x

Here is one of them: 

The workaround, quoting @MaxB from that thread: "I have no fix for notes not expanding to fill the window size, but a quick way to get around the problem is to hide the side panel (option + command + s) and then show it again (option + command + s)"

Edit: Like @PinkElephant, I'd suggest you look in to upgrading to Version 10 of Evernote or start looking for an alternative app to Evernote. The current version that you are using is most likely going to start accruing more and more issues and/or Evernote is just going to finally turn it off.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

In general, yes. I assume you are on a subscription. On Free more actions are needed, because the old and the new client count as a device each.

If you have local notebooks (those are not saved on the server, just locally), you need to export them first. If you don’t know if you have them, you likely don’t have them - you need to install local notebooks explicitly.

Make sure you have everything synced before you log out of the old client.

Go to Evernote.com, and download the new client. Install. It usually will detect the old install, and teach you through the process. Your notes will not be moved over locally. The new client will download everything from the master copy on the cloud server. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the new client. Some functions are missing, some are different, and a lot of new stuff has been added, that never made it to the legacy clients.

If you have the disk space on your main drive,  you can decide to install the legacy client side by side. This is done after the new client was installed. It will build its own database, so you have double the volume of data compared to a single install.

• Like 1