Anybody use this?: Move Task to Different Note on Task Details Dialog

In Version 10.53 of Evernote, when you are looking at the Task dialog of a note, you could go to that note by clicking on the Note title like this:

image.png.e88fe0c10c3591416dccb4daf732143a.png

You can also move the task to a different note by selecting the 'Move' button to the right of the note title to search for the note to move the task to.

Now, with Version 10.54, I've noticed that you get a drop-down instead where you can then click 'Go to note' or select from one of five pre-determined notes to move the task to that note or click the 'Select a note' item to then search for a note to move the task to:

image.png.b43bd8104c8b1a1d156fb2e36f1dcbe1.png

So now it's an extra click to navigate to the task's note. Not a big deal by any means, but I just found it curious that this change was even made. (Note, I know you can still get to the task's note with one click from the slide-out task view.)

Does anybody move tasks to a different note in this manner and find this change useful?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Boot17 said:

select from one of five pre-determined notes

Presumably these 5 notes have been selected as the ones you definitely don't want to move the task to, like the tag suggestions that appear when you've filtered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1