Message when logging in: "Oops, we encountered an error. Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance."

Since 3-10-23, every time I have tried to log onto my Evernote account (free version) I get the following message:

Oops, we encountered an error.

Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance.

I have tried different browsers (Firefox and Edge) and computers (desktop and laptop).  I have been a user for a number of years and have never experienced this issue before.  Any suggestions as to how to remedy this issue so that I will be able to gain access to my notes in Evernote would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Level 5

It looks like the classical editor has met his final enemy.

The short term solution is to switch on the checkbox in account settings to use the v10+ web client.

If more reports confirm that the problem is related to the use of the classical editor, the short term solution as well becomes the final one. The classical editor is deprecated, as are the legacy clients. When it fails, it fails, and that’s it.