How to combine or delete multiple user accounts

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

I am in the process of selecting and implementing a Password Manager for all my devices (all Apple).  I have been in Evernote for a number of years.  Initially I used a User ID to logon, and somewhere along the way, I started using another account that was my email address.  I would like to eliminate using my email address as my account name and only use the one that was a User ID.  Regardless if I log on my User ID or my Email Address ID, Evernote always shows that I am logged on as my email address account.  I currently have iCloud KeyChain turned on and am evaluating if I want to switch to a 3rd party Password Manager.  When I go into iCloud KeyChain, I see 2 Evernote accounts.  I would like to get rid of the email address account name and only have User ID account name.  Is this possible to do?

The other question I have, is there a password associated with the User ID jdm2stl that I use for this Forum? I don't see one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Level 5

The email as user name is the default. You can use a „login by …“ (Apple/Google/…) or an SSO in addition, but the email user name is always there.

If the other logins fail, or you need to reset your password, you need the email address working.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5
  • Solution
1 hour ago, jdm2stl said:

The other question I have, is there a password associated with the User ID jdm2stl that I use for this Forum? I don't see one.

Logging in here is just logging in on Evernote: when you're logged in on one, you're logged in on the other.

• Thanks 1