Sort Options for each Notepad

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I want to be able to sort each notpad differently and it remember my choice.    Some I want sorted by date created, some I wanted sorted by name.  Why doesn't Evernote remember your choice for each notebook?    I'm continually having to resort each notebook each time I use it.   It's probably just me missing something but help appreciated?

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
  • Solution
25 minutes ago, 8ymahar said:

It's probably just me missing something but help appreciated?

Hi.  You're not missing anything that I'm aware of - Evernote doesn't (yet) allow you to remember specific view options.  It used to be possible in Legacy,  so you could revert to that unsupported version in the short term and maybe feedback to Evernote that you'd very much like the option returned,  and/ or set up a votable Feature Request here (if it hasn't been done already) to see how many others favour the same thing.  It's unknown whether,  or when,  Evernote intends to re-include this feature at some future time.

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You're not missing anything that I'm aware of - Evernote doesn't (yet) allow you to remember specific view options.  It used to be possible in Legacy,  so you could revert to that unsupported version in the short term and maybe feedback to Evernote that you'd very much like the option returned,  and/ or set up a votable Feature Request here (if it hasn't been done already) to see how many others favour the same thing.  It's unknown whether,  or when,  Evernote intends to re-include this feature at some future time.

Thanks for letting me know, it's a shame that feature isn't still available.  

• Like 1

For us that english is not our native language.

The OP question:

I want to be able to sort each notpad differently and it remember my choice.    Some I want sorted by date created, some I wanted sorted by name.  Why doesn't Evernote remember your choice for each notebook?    I'm continually having to resort each notebook each time I use it.   It's probably just me missing something but help appreciated?

The Notion AI that improves writing:

I would like to be able to sort each notepad differently and have Evernote remember my choice. For some notepads, I want to sort by date created, while for others I prefer to sort by name. Currently, Evernote does not remember my choice of sorting method for each notebook, so I have to manually resort each notebook every time I use it. It's possible that I'm overlooking a feature that could solve this issue, so any help would be appreciated.

Still, I think I prefer Evernote to use AI for better search, relevant notes, and better rename of untitled notes.