Sticky To Do List and Notes

I'm torn between using evernote and not using it right now, I don't have pen only feature for ipad anyway it detects my hand I can't write another problem no stick notes for windows evernote window is shrinking to a certain size I need widgets urgently soon, if I have c# sdk for stick, my room work I will try to do it myself or suggestion.

• Level 5
16 hours ago, KbsMehmet said:

no stick notes for windows evernote window is shrinking to a certain size I need widgets urgently soon,

This part I think I understand: you want to have individual notes open in windows that are very small, like sticky notes or widgets, so you can quickly access them but they don't take up a lot of room on the screen until you need them. Correct? Actually, I'd love that too. I find that the smallest size I can shrink a window to is about 11.5 cm x 9 cm; that's on a laptop monitor; I don't know what it would look like on a full-size screen.

• Level 5

It is never a good strategy to randomly pick a product, dedicate some time and effort to it, then find out that important elements of one’s own use cases are not supported, and start to „urgently“ ask for changes.

No, the product must be picked based on it actual, current capabilities. If something important is not covered, it’s the wrong product. Then either break up the workflow into 2 elements, and get a solution for every part, or change products altogether.