So you can't copy images from one note into another?? WOW!!!!

acpitt

Idea

Explain to me how we are in 2023 and I copy half a note into another note, then all the images in the second note I copied into are wrecked and I can't see them?  Now I have to save them to desktop, reimport them, etc., and I also can't just simply Undo the Cut from my original note.  Evernote, ONCE AGAIN, for the love of God, get your sh** together!!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I've counted 3 posts of yours so far, including two that are new threads, yelling insults at people who are not here. Since you have a dozen or so previous posts, you presumably know these are user-to-user forums. To contact Evernote with appropriate verbal abuse, use the verbal abuse feedback feature in the app, or contact support if you have a subscription. Triple posting is not a great use of anyone's time.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, acpitt said:

Explain to me how we are in 2023 and I copy half a note into another note, then all the images in the second note I copied into are wrecked and I can't see them?  Now I have to save them to desktop, reimport them, etc., and I also can't just simply Undo the Cut from my original note.  Evernote, ONCE AGAIN, for the love of God, get your sh** together!!

I too don't understand why this is proving so difficult for EN to solve. That being said, the situation has been slowly improving. One of the main issues I face is if I try to copy a mixture of text and images. Copying the images by themselves normally works fine. Still a long way from where we need to be, but less painful then having to download the images.

You will find a fair a amount of discussion on the topic in other threads.

On 2/14/2023 at 4:46 AM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

I've counted 3 posts of yours so far, including two that are new threads, yelling insults at people who are not here. Since you have a dozen or so previous posts, you presumably know these are user-to-user forums. To contact Evernote with appropriate verbal abuse, use the verbal abuse feedback feature in the app, or contact support if you have a subscription. Triple posting is not a great use of anyone's time.

I agreed with you. We should respect everyone. You never know what they are doing for others. :)

• Like 1