Random Duplicate Notes?? This is getting very annoying!!

I create a note, and then there seems to appear many duplicates of the same note. 

This has been confusing, because I often edit the wrong one, and then work off old versions. 

I get duplicate notes a few times a day! 

Any solution to this?? 

I use the most updated version of the desktop mac application as well as the updated version of the iphone app. I go between the two through out the day. 

Help!

• Level 5

First and most important: Don't have the same note open in any other client.

Second: Stable internet connection. If it is not stable, better go offline, and sync when you are done.

Third: When switching devices, make sure the note has synced to the server, and from there to the second device. Else it collides when the second device tries to sync an older version, while the server has updated.

Creation of duplicate notes on the same device your editing on right at this moment is imho a confirmed bug on Android, nothing you @STM818can really do about. I see this once in a while and - man - we have 2023 and this is embarrasing. But Evernote are developing a new sync mechanism which seems to be on beta right now. So they are programming their way out of that misery. Hopefully these problems will be gone with the sync rehaul.

• Level 5
4 hours ago, ummmerrrehhh said:

Having this issue constantly for past few weeks on Mac desktop app.  Not a sync issue as this happens with notes that I have never opened on other devices.

Subforum „Evernote for Android Issues“.

Find the mistake …

P.S. Double posting violates Forum rules.