Quick Switcher (CMD+ J) + Tabs ....... Gone

I seldom do update because sometimes important features disappear like for me the Quick Switcher (CMD+ J) function. I see that was also an issue in 2020 and that many reported this function as essential for them in this posting.

So I guess the only way is to uninstall the update and revert to the latest old Evernote version which I have not been updating for years???

How to do that please.

And the TAB function, CMD T or the ability to open severalt notes in tabs?

The new version of Evernote also seems slower ....

(10.49.4-mac-mas-public (459555)
Editor: v161.2.19948
Service: v1.61.2

And how to now which was my previous version of Evernote, prior to this update..... I am not sure.

• mangoguru changed the title to Quick Switcher (CMD+ J) + Tabs ....... Gone
37 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:
The software is deprecated, use at your own risk. Support will just tell to upgrade to v10.

Do you mean that my upgrade to 10.49.4-mac-mas-public (459555) is a deprecated version of Evernote? So V10 has the features I am looking for?

And how to now which was my previous version of Evernote, prior to this update..... I am not sure.

Cmd-J / Switch to is there in v10 and I use it all the time. Multiple tabs are not there and are probably never going to be implemented in v10 due to the massively different underlying architecture. I've used Evernote with v10 for a couple of years and have gotten used to not having multiple tabs.

47 minutes ago, mangoguru said:

Do you mean that my upgrade to 10.49.4-mac-mas-public (459555) is a deprecated version of Evernote?

No - that is v10 and is the latest version. He is saying "The software is deprecated" with reference to your "revert to the latest old Evernote version which I have not been updating for years?" comment.