Evernote-Web v10.11 doesn't print all pages of note

tyoung77

Idea

10 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Sorry everyone - I was trying to move these posts to the correct forum,  but found I could only move one - there's no way that I can see to merge the other two responses.  I've asked Admin to fix this if they can.

@tyoung77 - you still haven't said what your problem actually is,  or whether you're using Mac or Windows - maybe give us a little more to go on?

The problem is that the Evernote application version 10.48.4, for Windows 11 (W11), won't print all of my note pages to my Brother printer. On one particular note it dropped part of the next to last page and the entire last page. The number of pages it drops seems random.

• Level 5
5 minutes ago, tyoung77 said:

The problem is that the Evernote application version 10.48.4, for Windows 11 (W11), won't print all of my note pages to my Brother printer. On one particular note it dropped part of the next to last page and the entire last page. The number of pages it drops seems random.

The Evernote app's printing is, in general, not its best feature right now, I'd say. How is the computer connected to the printer: direct cable, wired network, or WiFi? Possibly there are disruptions in the connection. What happens if you convert to PDF and then open the PDF and print it? A time-wasting work-around, I realize, but does the whole note save to PDF or are pages missing?