Inserting a web link

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi, 

since I've installed the recent update I can no longer copy a web address and then paste it to a hightlighted word or sentance in evernote (Windows App) for that word or sentance to becaome a link and I wondered if any of you knew why this is happening, or not happening?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, cumfnum said:

Hi, 

since I've installed the recent update I can no longer copy a web address and then paste it to a hightlighted word or sentance in evernote (Windows App) for that word or sentance to becaome a link and I wondered if any of you knew why this is happening, or not happening?

Thanks.

Still seems to be working for me. Does it work for you on the web version of EN?

10.48.4-win-ddl-public (3760)
Editor: v160.2.19698
Service: v1.60.5
© 2019 - 2022 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Level 5
  • Solution

Works on the Mac desktop 10.48 as well.

To see how it works: Copy the link, go to the note, double click on a word to select it, right click for a drop down menu, choose "Add link".

In the little box that appears, the first field is filled with the selected word (or words), into the second field insert the link. Hit OK.

That's the long version, where you see every step as you proceed.

46 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Works on the Mac desktop 10.48 as well.

To see how it works: Copy the link, go to the note, double click on a word to select it, right click for a drop down menu, choose "Add link".

In the little box that appears, the first field is filled with the selected word (or words), into the second field insert the link. Hit OK.

That's the long version, where you see every step as you proceed.

Thanks, I now know the long version :) I had gotten really used to the new way too!

• Like 1