not able to view notes in full screen or fit to page on Mac Evernote legacy, check the attachments not able to view in shaded yellow portion

• Gowda changed the title to not able to view notes in full screen or fit to page on Mac Evernote legacy, check the attachments not able to view in shaded yellow portion
  • Level 5

Legacy will not be touched again.

And I have tried to find any app based on the Electron framework that would allow scripting, and failed. I think it will not come, ever, with v10. Same with Automator and Shortcuts.

If script is important, take a look at Apple Notes or DEVONThink. Both support Apple Script.

• Like 1

Same -- super disappointed. Just for kicks I fired up the newest version of v10 and my shortcut bar did not sync -- tried to manually put right notes/notebooks in there and kept getting error messages. Sooooooo....EN Legacy on half-a-screen it is, because v10 is still just too buggy for words. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

You fire up a piece of software with probably some GB of data in the cloud, initially nothing on your local drive, and you expect everything to work how fast ? 10 seconds ? One minute ? A coffee later ?

When you open V10 for the first time, it will try to get you up and working fast. But initially it is basically nothing else but an open web client.

I replaced my local database by a fresh copy from the cloud some time ago. I monitored the web traffic to the EN app, just to get a feeling how long it takes to fully restore my database, with all attachments, bells and whistles. It took 3 days, running 24hrs, on a Gigabit Internet connection. I would expect all functionality only after a fully operational local database is available.

So maybe you rethink your premature post here ...

Are you a troll? You're just here to poke at people vs be helpful in any meaningful way? 
I have all my EN notes on my local drive -- and I waited for sync to finish before I tried to click around. 
You raised a bunch of hypotheticals as if they were "the answer" (they weren't) and then wove in a personal story that had nothing to do with my situation. 

So maybe you need to rethink your posting strategy...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally!  I'm seeing the same "half screen" thing on Evernote Legacy since the macOS Ventura v13 update.  So annoying!  I know it's a legacy app and no one works on it, but it used to be full screen before the update.  I'm not sure why it's no longer full screen!  I also refuse to change to current version b/c the new version was so buggy!  Horrible!  

• Like 2
  • Level 5

This is known, you caused the effect yourself by updating to Ventura.

Legacy is deprecated, and it obviously doesn’t come along well with the latest MacOS. No known fix, and that’s it.

Use v10, which works just fine with Ventura, as it did with Monterey.