Indenting attachments within a note

Something that's been bugging me for a while... I use bullet points a lot. When I have attachments/images in a note with bullet points, I can't indent the line with the attachment. It's just not an option. It's greyed out.. So I have to go to the line above and create blank bullet point lines, indent them , and then move the attachments up to the indented lines... No big deal, but happens often.. Just sayin.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, James000 said:

I can't indent the line with the attachment. It's just not an option. It's greyed out..

I don't see this. If you highlight the attachment or image the bullet point icon is still there. Alternatively you can use the keyboard shortcut for a bulleted list (ctrl+shift+B on windows).

image.png.3c3507ce89386f9f18faec8eada0c7d3.png

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I don't see this. If you highlight the attachment or image the bullet point icon is still there. Alternatively you can use the keyboard shortcut for a bulleted list (ctrl+shift+B on windows).

image.png.3c3507ce89386f9f18faec8eada0c7d3.png

Well, let's say you have a couple lines of bullet points with a couple lines of attachments, all already having bullet points, then you try to indent.. do you still see the indention option available?

14 minutes ago, James000 said:

do you still see the indention option available

Now I understand.  Sorry my fault. You are right that the indent options are grayed out and in addition tab or ctrl+M don't work eiither. 

13 minutes ago, Mike P said:

Now I understand.  Sorry my fault. You are right that the indent options are grayed out and in addition tab or ctrl+M don't work eiither. 

Yes. Probably overlooked by EN guys, but I use it like this everyday...

5 hours ago, James000 said:

Something that's been bugging me for a while... I use bullet points a lot. When I have attachments/images in a note with bullet points, I can't indent the line with the attachment. It's just not an option. It's greyed out.. So I have to go to the line above and create blank bullet point lines, indent them , and then move the attachments up to the indented lines... No big deal, but happens often.. Just sayin.

I do the same thing as you to work around it - and same with me - no big deal but happens enough that I've noticed it. (Sounds like I probably don't need to do it as much as you though.)