Evernote and the M2 Apple chip

I love Evernote and most of what we do goes on Evernot. I have invested in a New MacBook Air with an M2 chip. The Evernote desktop app sometimes refuses to open. It seems to happen whenever an update occurs. Works for a few days then it gets stuck loading. It used work after a cmd R instruction but thats not working now. 

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, octopusintell said:

I love Evernote and most of what we do goes on Evernot. I have invested in a New MacBook Air with an M2 chip. The Evernote desktop app sometimes refuses to open. It seems to happen whenever an update occurs. Works for a few days then it gets stuck loading. It used work after a cmd R instruction but thats not working now. 

Hi.  The Forums are (mostly) supported by other users.  If you're having issues,  contact Support.

• Level 5

… and check in MacOS settings, security, privacy if all permissions are intact. Click through all tabs, scroll down the lists, and wherever you find an EN entry, make sure it had a checkmark.

I have the impression that sometimes an update is resetting a permission without asking to renew it.