Email copy of Note not working

I'm on Mac Version 10.41.5, and when I Click Share note, and Email copy. It never gets Sent.

I get a confirmation that the note is sent from the Application, but it is never sent,

and additionally, I request that a copy is sent to me, and I don't get it either..

Hopefully, the Service is just Broken, not sure if others have experienced this.

I just wish it did Confirm it was sent, if it isn't being Sent. It's Okay if the Send fails, I get it, but let us Know it there is a problem.

Feel free to reach out if Support wants to see it reproduced.

• Level 5

We are just users here.

If you want support to reach out to you, you first need to reach out to support (which is not us) yourself.

In the past we had cases reported where sending notes as mails did not work. The reason then was that a mail server used for a number of accounts was not properly working. Everybody except a few users on these accounts had normal mail option, all users served by this one specific mail server were not getting mails through.

If this happens again, only support can check and if necessary restart the mail server.

• Evernote Expert

There is also some anti spam filtering that goes on in the process. I had a problem where my Email domain was inadvertently blocked. Again, the only solution was to contact support. The fix, on that occasion, was quick.

• Like 1