Evernote "Email Notes to" function

I'm curious. I'm a big fan of the function " Emails Notes to". Does anybody know why some emails when it's forwarded to this email appears at a HTML (as appear below) and some just have the whole email pasted into the note without this "HTML Content"

Is it because of the email itself or there's a setting I need to tweak?

image.thumb.png.4ce3fd25997ee25032bd341e33f0e38a.png

• Level 5

Every note is a web site in itself. This is why the mail client shows it a HTML content.

In general there are 2 standards for email: Text only or HTML. In many mail clients HTML is disabled by default, because it can be used to transport malicious code. In this case enable HTML view to show the content.

There are clients that will only show text. In this case you need to use another client.

On 7/30/2022 at 5:24 AM, PinkElephant said:

Every note is a web site in itself. This is why the mail client shows it a HTML content.

In general there are 2 standards for email: Text only or HTML. In many mail clients HTML is disabled by default, because it can be used to transport malicious code. In this case enable HTML view to show the content.

There are clients that will only show text. In this case you need to use another client.

It's odd cos I tried comparing 2 types of newsletter sent from the same author. One series consistently shows HTML content, whilst the other just keeps popping up as texts.

For what it's worth, I tried even looking at the "Original message" and found html upon ctrl + F. I guess this is gonna remain as mystery for a while then. Sigh!