Daily notes

WilliamL

Idea

Hi, a feature that would be great, perhaps in home is daily notes. I know I can get a template etc, but, having a scrollable block of daily notes, much like I can see notes in the Home Screen would be great. I have seen a few apps that do this and it’s really helpful, easy space to jot daily ideas and tasks. 

3 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert

Thanks for the suggestion. In addition to posting here you might want to send it directly to Evernote. Use the feedback function inside the application. These forums are largely users helping users so good ideas can easily get missed...

51 minutes ago, agsteele said:

Thanks for the suggestion. In addition to posting here you might want to send it directly to Evernote. Use the feedback function inside the application. These forums are largely users helping users so good ideas can easily get missed...

Thanks, will do, just realised I could create something like this with the filtered notes feature in home. The one draw back is that todo boxes don’t show up on the Home Screen so that makes it kinda redundant for now. 

Do they have to be seperate notes? 

I've set up a single note and saved it to the Home screen as the Pinned note. Then just use "Shift Alt D" or "Ctrl Alt D" to input date or time as appropriate. 

This allows you to have tasks showing on the note in the home screen. I can then copy and past out of this note for anything I want to keep or work on later.