Add filters no longer accept typing?

I could swear that in the Add filters small window, I was able to click at the Tags field and start typing and Evernote will find the tag I'm typing immediately. Now it seems this functionality is gone! and I have to navigate through the whole list of tags to find the tag I want to filter with. 

Was this changed intentionally recently? or did it get broken ?

• Level 5*

Yeah, this is one of the things that got borqued in the move to V10, that being tag searches.  Painfully slow with V10 versus 6.25.1.  The winnowing tag search of the old EN was a marvel to use, and so productive.  🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, CalS said:

Yeah, this is one of the things that got borqued in the move to V10, that being tag searches.  Painfully slow with V10 versus 6.25.1.  The winnowing tag search of the old EN was a marvel to use, and so productive.  🤷‍♂️

I'm sure you are right but this is about the ability to type text into the filter window to find a tag. This feature was in earlier versions of V10 but disappeared a couple of versions ago. Hopefully it will reappear soon. 

Although not up to 6.25 standards if you select a tag for example and then open the search menu you do get a "winnowed" list of filters to add. However it is not complete and i have no idea how the algorithm decides which to include. Progress but it's not there yet.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I'm sure you are right but this is about the ability to type text into the filter window to find a tag. This feature was in earlier versions of V10 but disappeared a couple of versions ago. Hopefully it will reappear soon. 

Although not up to 6.25 standards if you select a tag for example and then open the search menu you do get a "winnowed" list of filters to add. However it is not complete and i have no idea how the algorithm decides which to include. Progress but it's not there yet.

Was a simple process pre V10.  What was it, Shift+Alt+T to find a tag and keep finding tags in notes that contained the preceding tags.  Great bit of functionality that hopefully finds its way back into the mainstream.

• Like 1