Rocketbook Fusion

I’ve set up my Rocketbook Fusion and all works well except for Evernote. When I set the destination it asks me to sign in and then takes me to the Policy Centre or Evernote Upgrade page. I then only have the option to cancel which takes me back to the start. Do i have to have a subscription to Evernote to use this? Why doesn’t it work? I’m aware of issues with Google sign in but i use a standard email and password. Please help

• Level 5*

Hi.  A subscription won't give you better connectivity here,  but what made you think that Evernote are obliged to make sure that every third party device can connect to their service?  Why not ask Rocketbook for help with their product?

• Level 5

Most Rocketbook posts I remember in this forum are asking for help, not providing it. I don’t think (but I could be wrong) EN is advertising it is a great place to dump the Rocketbooks produce. It is Rocketbook advertising it. Search in the EN help center brought up zero documents.

What do I suggest (besides getting an iPad, a solid handwriting app and be happy ever after), in no specific order:

• Ask Rocketbook support (they took your money after all)
  • Subscribe for a month (or longer), and ask EN support
  • Hope somebody will show up who knows how
  • Like 1

Thanks for your comments. I thought Evernote might have a solution as they have agreed to be part of the connectivity to Rocketbook and also when signing in it takes you away from Rocketbook and onto the Evernote sign in page which is where I’m having trouble. Anyway, I’ll go back to Rocketbook for some help

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Personally I doubt that EN agreed to anything. As I read the website of Rocketbook, they just advertise that the output of the app used to scan the pages can be saved to a number of cloud services, including EN. Since EN can be used for similar purposes, I doubt anybody asked and got permission.

If a user does hold an account, why shouldn't he be allowed to save his own stuff there. But this does not necessarily mean the services are connected.